Paying for parking downtown is now even easier with the Passport Parking App!
Pay, extend, and manage your parking session with just a few taps. It's easy! Just park where you see Passport Parking app signs & decals, pay for your parking session from your phone, and be on your way. Please note, a $0.15 fee is applied per session through the passport parking app. No need to stop at or use a kiosk or meter.
How do I pay for parking with Passport Parking?
1. Download the Passport Parking app from the Apple App Store or Google Play store.
2. Create an account with your mobile phone number or email address.
3. Park anywhere you see Passport Parking app signs & decals.
4. Pay for your parking session from your phone.
5. Extend your time remotely if you'd like to stay longer!
*About Sponsored Content
KTVH offers useful, valuable information from select sponsors on these pages. This content is not produced or endorsed by KTVH. To learn more about being a Sponsored Content provider on this site, contact our digital sales specialists.