POLEBRIDGE — Authorities have lifted the evacuation warnings that had been issued in the Polebridge area due to the Hay Creek fire.
The Flathead County Sheriff's Office announced the changes on Wednesday afternoon in light of recent wet weather.
The Evacuation Warning has been lifted for the following:
- Moose Creek Road - All residents with driveway access from Moose Creek Road
- Red Meadow Road - All residents with driveway access from Red Meadow Road
- North Fork Road - All residents on both sides of the North Fork Road between Moose Creek Road and Home Ranch Bottoms.
- Polebridge Loop - 655, 700, 720 and 740 Polebridge Drive
- Inholders in Glacier National Park
There will be a community meeting to discuss the fire at the Sondreson Hall on Wednesday beginning at 6 p.m.
The lightning-sparked blaze has burned 2,894 acres and is 30% contained.
Be Prepared: Evacuation TipsHelpful tips and suggestions should you need to evacuate due to a wildfire
Wildland Fire Terminology 101Search common terms used in wildland firefighting and reporting to better understand what is happening during a fire.
Fire Restrictions in MontanaView a map showing current fire restrictions in across Montana.
Wildfire Watch: Submit Your PhotosClick here to share your photos or videos with MTN News.