Monday kicks off National Health Center Week and Alluvion Health has five days of events in store for the community.
Alluvion wants to involve everyone from children to patients to staff.
Marketing Director Erin Merchant explained that planning events for every demographic is important in fulfilling Alluvion’s mission.
“We are rooted in community. We believe in community health and we wanted to make sure that we had a way to celebrate every member of our community this year,” Merchant said.
Here’s a look at Alluvion’s National Health Center Week schedule:
Monday: Community Appreciation Day
11:30 PM - 1:00 PM
- Parking lot behind the Rocky Mountain Building
- Food trucks, live music, and an art project
Tuesday: Health Center Staff Appreciation Day
- Health Center staff treated to free beverages
Wednesday: Honk and Wave Day
12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- 601 Central Ave (in front of the Rocky Mountain building)
- Honk and wave at the Alluvion team (or join in!)
Thursday: Give Back Day
- Alluvion staff volunteering at the Sunburst Unlimited Community Garden
Friday: Celebrating Our Youth Day
- Coloring contest
- Children draw a picture of what being “rooted in the community” means
- Upload to Alluvion Health Coloring Contest post on Facebook
- Picture with the most ‘likes’ receives a gift basket!
You can visit Alluvion Health's Facebook page for more information.