Even without Voyagers baseball, Centene Stadium is set to host several events during the summer, including a movie night, workout classes, and even painting classes. But how will they keep safe safe during the COVID-19 pandemic outbreak?
We talked with Scott Lettre, who's the assistant manager, and he says keeping people safe is their priority: "We're keeping our eye on everyone that comes here, safe in many different ways. As soon as people come in the doors, we are doing a check to make sure no one has had any symptoms recently or have a fever or anything along those lines."
These are some of the measures they will be taking:
- To help ensure social distancing guidelines are met, seating options will be a 10x10 square for up to 4 people or a 10x20 square for up to 8 people. NO EXCEPTIONS.
- If you have a temperature of over 99.6 F and have had symptoms of coughing and shortness of breath in the past 14 days, you are asked to please not attend any event at Centene Stadium
- As you enter the stadium, please abide by the social distancing guidelines posted throughout the stadium by staying 6 feet away from other parties at all times
- Hand sanitizer stations will be placed throughout the ballpark at high risk areas for everyone to use
- At the food lines (concession stands/food tables), there will be markings for each group to remain 6 feet away from each other while standing and waiting for food
- All condiments for food will be pre-packaged
- Great Falls Baseball Club staff will be wearing masks and gloves at all touch points for your protection