GREAT FALLS — June is celebrated as Pride Month and the Great Falls LGBTQ Center has some special events planned that you can be a part of to show your colors.
“It’s nice to have events to be able to be seen and know that there are other people in the community who are a part of the LGBTQ+ community. It’s so nice to know that we’re not alone and can celebrate who we are.” said James Bamfield, LGBTQ Center president.
He continued, “Great Falls is such a special place. To live in a community that cares and is accepting is a blessing, and that’s why we hold these Pride events so that everyone feels included and gets a sense of community.”
- June 11, 11 am: Pride Picnic at Gibson Park
- June 12, 7 pm: Pride Worship at Gibson Park
- June 19, 4 pm: Pride Night at Centene Stadium. Tickets are $10 and can be purchased at the Center.
- June 24, 6 pm: "Totally Gay! 80’s Prom" at Black Eagle Community Center; ages 21 and up. Click here to buy tickets.
- June 25, 8 pm: Pride Patio Party at Kellergeist (300 1st Avenue South)
- Woman sentenced: embezzled $630K
- Boy found after 2 days in the wild
- Woman's body recovered from river
- GFPD warns about fentanyl
- Crystal, Rock, and Bead Show in GF