HELENA — We have received several messages from people in and around Great Falls and Helena saying that their Spectrum internet service is not working.
We began receiving reports at about 6:30 a.m. on Wednesday.
The website DownDetector confirms that many people are reporting issues with internet connectivity this morning. Here are some of the most recent comments on the site:
- Nicole: Down in Great Falls MT. There's a tech outside my place working on a pole, said it's out everywhere in Great Falls.
- Las: Internet has been out in Missoula all night. Looks like other places are hurting too.
- Kara: Missoula and Helena MT are out too
- Andrew: Been down in Great Falls, MT for 2 hours now.
- MattB: Down in Lakeside, MT since about 4:30am
- BrightBladdle: Internet down in Belgrade, Montana
- Noah: Great Falls, MT has sketchy service right now.
- CJ: Just talked to Spectrum. It's affecting customers in MT, WY and CO. No estimated time of restoration.
At this point, there is no word on the cause of the outage, nor how long it might be before service is restored.
We will update you if we get any information from Spectrum