* AFFECTED AREA…Fire Weather Zone 118.
* TIMING…low humidity and dry thunderstorms are possible through
* WINDS…West 10 to 20 mph with gusts up to 30 mph.
* RELATIVE HUMIDITY…As low as 15 percent.
* TEMPERATURES…Near 90 at lower elevations.
* LIGHTNING…Dry thunderstorms are possible through early evening.
* IMPACTS…Breezy westerly winds and gusty erratic winds from
thunderstorms will make it difficult to contain any new fire
starts in areas that have dried out.
A Red Flag Warning means that critical fire weather conditions are
either occurring now, or will shortly. A combination of strong
winds, low relative humidity, and warm temperatures can contribute
to extreme fire behavior.
Please advise the appropriate officials or fire crews in these
areas of this Red Flag Warning.